Wednesday 28 June 2017

Festival Favs

It's officially my second favourite time of the year, after Christmas of course! Yes I am talking about festival season!

Last month it all kicked off with Radio 1's Big Weekend in Hull, since then there's been Parklife and Glastonbury but we've still got lots to look forward to.

This is the first year since I can remember that I haven't actually got a ticket to a festival. I'm not sure what quite happened this year, but that doesn't mean I can't window shop at all the amazing pieces which are out there!

So if you're still struggling for something to wear this festival season then hopefully my favourite picks will give you a bit of much needed inspiration!

Asos // £14

Boohoo // £18
At £18 this dress is perfect for those UK festivals that let's face it, can get pretty chilly at night! Team this up with bold hair accessories and you've got yourself a simple yet on trend look!
Motel Rocks // £50
Sequins are one of my favourite things when it comes to festival and this dress is just perfect! It's not the cheapest at £50 but something you can always relay on to get you through the summer.
Hunter // £99.99
Hunter wellies may be expensive but are an amazing investment and once you have them you'll not to have worry about parting with any more money for wellies every couple of years. When it comes to buying pieces like this I like to stay safe, yes those bright colours look great but will you still feel that way about them in a couple of years time? My advice, stick with black and not only will they go with all your outfits, they'll also fit the trend.
Misspap // £20

Pretty Little Thing // £12
I think these trousers are insane! For £12 they are an absolute bargain and can be taken on your next holiday too!
Pretty Little Thing // £18

Stradivarius // £9.99
I'm really lovin' the western vibes at the minute and a belt can be a great little addition to change your outfit up.
The Gypsy Shrine // £8
The Gypsy Shrine seems to be everywhere at the moment and I'm really not surprised why! They have so many jewels to choose from and give you that extra glam look even when you're coated in mud.
Topshop // £38

Zara // £25.99

Missguided // £45
Hats off to you if you're lucky enough to get your hands on this amazing sequin dress. Every time Missguided announce that this is back in stock its sold out before you know it. My advice to you, keep checking back everyday and I've got my fingers crossed for you.

No comments: