Sunday 26 November 2017

Must Have Christmas Party Wear

Christmas party time is very much upon us and shopping for an outfit is something that people are going to either love or hate.

The good thing about a Christmas do is that every year, glitter and sequins are acceptable. But you don't need to feel like you have to wear something that screams look at me, believe it or not, a dress that can look a little more simplistic can also do the same job!

I'm one of these people who loves any excuse to dress up and luckily for me, I have my Christmas do dress ready and waiting. It doesn't contain glitter or sequins but I have mentioned that I feel like a princess in it so that's good enough for me!

Asos - £45

I thought I'd kick off this post with one of my favourite things, I love anything pearls at the minute! If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that I got a stunning pearl buttoned dress from Topshop last month.

If you're not a dress type person then this is the perfect alternative! It's still super feminine and let's face it, its classy. Also at £45, it's not a bad price!

Topshop - £10
Marks and Spencer - £35

And so the blush pink obsession continues. I thought these two could be perfect to follow the jumpsuit which will make a full look!

This is a link to the pink fluffy purse, but there is also a bag which is £25. I have got both the bag and these heels to complete my Christmas party look. I'm not the type of person who wears heels all the time and I very rarely stray away from my Kurt Geiger's on a night out, however, who doesn't like to try something a little different.

Lavish Alice - £95

Recently a lot of tuxedo style dresses have been coming out. I think these are a great look and come in a range of styles. Navy isn't really a colour I often wear, but my dress for this year is infact just that. If (like me) you do wear a lot of black it's a good alternative while staying in your comfort zone. Just because it's Chrsitmas  doesn't mean you have to go out in the brightest colours especially if it's not something you'd normally wear.

Whistles - £169

I thought I needed to add something that is a little pricier, as I will be lucky enough to be wearing a Whistles dress this year!

I love this and I think with the colour it's the perfect festive dress. The skirt on this dress is so flattering and I even have this style in my own wardrobe.

Topshop - £65

More pink, great style and luxury material, need I say more? Also great for anyone who wants to keep areas like the arms covered but it does still reveal a bit of skin with the open section at the back.

River Island - £68

Now I know, these aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea, however, for those of you who do love a bit of embellishment, look how pretty these are! With them being velvet I personally think they are very seasonal so you best get them on now to get your money's worth!

Pretty Little Thing - Blazer £18 - Trousers £12

With it being a Christmas party wear post I had to feature something red! Red isn't really my colour but I love the idea of wearing a suit! I think this outfit is the best value for money at only £30 all together.

Colour blocking outfits not really your thing? You can buy these pieces separate so all you have to do is pick the item you want!

LOTD - £18

And to finish off, the must have marble box clutch bag. Like many people, marble is a favourite of mine and this is a great subtle way of adding it to your finishing look.

A great match for almost any party outfit!

It's officially getting close to my most favourite time of the year! I'd love to hear where you're all going for you Christmas do's and most importantly, what are you wearing?!  

No comments: