Wednesday 1 February 2017

Introductions

Hi and welcome to Setting the Style, a fashion and lifestyle blog that will also feature some travel and beauty posts for good measure!

I'm Georgia, a 24 year old Fashion Communication graduate from Manchester.

I've been toying with the idea of starting up a blog for a while now, and I've finally taken the plunge!

Here you will see my love for fashion, styling and everything in between. I chose the name Setting the Style because I think it fits perfectly with my looks. I am one of these people who doesn't follow a particular trend, if I like it, I'll wear it so I'm setting my own style.

Expect everything from band tees to my much loved Louis Vuitton, pretty much everything goes!

So that's introductions out of the way, please stay tuned to see what I get up to in 2017, and see where the year takes me.

I'm excited and I hope you guys are too.

Georgia x