Sunday 5 February 2017

Valentine's Gift Guide

It's that time of year which many of us either love or hate.

Whether you spend the day with your other half or get all your single girlfriends together, it's a day to celebrate with those amazing people that are in your life.

I've put together a little guide which will help you find the perfect gift, and who says you can't shop here for yourself... there's something for everyone.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vineyard-Bottle-Colada-Cocktail-Candle/dp/B01DWZJAUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486137920&sr=8-1&keywords=pina+colada+candle
Amazon // £20.89

I originally found this candle in a little shop in Lincoln but it can also be found online at Amazon. Thankfully my boyfriend listened to my hinting and got it me for Christmas. It smells incredible and perfect for anyone who loves sweet scented candles.

Selfridges // £125

These pieces are always catching my eye when I'm in Selfridges, they're by Vintage Playing Cards and there is a great selection to choose from, which can also be found online. If you fancy having a look in store I think it's possible to get one made saying whatever you wish. A perfect personalised present!


John Lewis // £10.50

Show someone you love them with a new favourite mug to have their brew in. I think John Lewis are great for little present ideas and I love this Alice Scott mug, I'm unsure if the Harry Potter quote was intentional but it makes it all the more amazing!

Hotel Chocolat // £20

Who doesn't want chocolate for Valentines Day?! This is perfect for sharing, or having a night in on your own... If you're feeling extra hungry why not go for the large set for £35.


Aldi // £19.99

I have recently developed an unhealthy obsession with both waffles and pancakes. I think this is a super cute present and an absolute bargain at just under £20! Pass me the strawberries and Nutella!


Aldi // £2.99

Staying with bargains from Aldi... these lights will look great in any room and something I would keep up all year round. They are currently sold out online but keep checking back, alternatively call into your local store!


Not on the High Street // £25

Not on the High Street is so great for those quirky presents and I love this one! This box includes 52 cards with date ideas on as well as five blank ones for your own ideas. Each box also includes a dice to help you decide on who picks the film for movie night, or who's cooking that romantic meal. I think this is a great idea to ensure you get to spend some quality time together.


Urban Outfitter // £5.99

Last but not least is this little book of positive quotes. Whether it's for the love of your life, an amazing friend or yourself it's the perfect present to remind them/you that 'you are so awesome!'