Monday 7 August 2017

Summer means Swimwear!

We may only have a couple of weeks left for this British summertime but the sun is always shining somewhere and let's face it, it's more often somewhere other than the UK!

I don't know about you guys but I feel like there is so much good swimwear out this year so I thought I'd share my top 5 favourites with you!

First up!

Stripe Heaven from Asos

£22
I'm not the only blogger lovin' this swimsuit and its not hard to see why! With a plunging neckline and crossover back it's flattering and bound to have you looking amazing on the beach! There's something so simple about this style but I think that's why it looks so great.

Missguided does Marble

£20
This is one of two Missguided swimwear pieces to feature on this post. I'm literally obsessed with what they have on offer right now. Marble is one of my favourite prints and I'm clearly not the only one as this is currently only available in a size 14. There is one little thing I'm not mad keen and that's the briefs. I'm not so much of a fan of having this much bum out personally but I don't have anything against anyone who is confident enough to pull this off!

Hello H&M

Top // £8.99 - Bottoms // £8.99
I feel like this is the least 'dressy' set but that can always be a good thing. When you're on holiday you want to wear something comfortable but still looks good. I always feel like bikini's are always good for that desired sun tan. The lace up detail makes it that little bit more girly alongside the coral colours. Perfect for lying around the pool in or going on adventures in the sea, just make sure the big waves don't steal your bottoms!

Missguided Strikes Again

£28
First things first, these eyelets are amazing! Being strapless means no strap marks! This beauty comes in a range of colours so if you're wanting something a little bit brighter than black, then Missguided have you covered. I think this style is so flattering and perfect for anyone who isn't too keen on showing their tum.

Red Hot in River Island

£28
Now I have saved the best til last! This is my favourite of all the ones I've chosen, so much so that it came to Ibiza with me last week! This is the costume that I chose to wear to Ocean Beach so it's kind of a big deal! I love everything about this one especially the tie at the front! Not the best for tan lines but who cares when it looks so good!

The colour is something completely different for me too but I love it! For me it shouts out summer and is definitely going to stand out!

So there you go! I'm currently sat recovering from the best week in Ibiza and wondering where I want to jet off to next. Stay tuned for my Ibiza post where I'll be filling you in with everything I got up to!

No comments: