Tuesday 24 October 2017

Body Shop at Home



A couple of months ago I was approached by a friend who is a Manager for The Body Shop at Home to become a consultant.

Working full time and and blogging in my spare time I wondered when I would actually have time to do it. I found myself umming and ahhing about it for a couple of weeks but then I thought, what have I got to lose!

September was my first full month in the business and it kind of took over! I did my first party and not only that I managed to take over £700 worth of sales! Not bad going for your first month if you ask me! 

Before I took this on, I'm not going to lie I didn't have much of a beauty cleansing routine but after receiving my £45 starter kit I found it hard not to try the products and all the while fall in love with them!

As a Body Shop at Home consultant I am able to offer exclusive offers and discounts to my customers. Alongside these I run regular raffles and even have giveaways!



In the run up to Christmas I am going to be visiting customer's houses where they will be hosting their own Pamper Parties!

Parties are a great way to get all the girls together and receive rewards. When a party reaches £150 worth of sales the host receives £25 to spend for free! Not only that but they also get 70% off any additional products they wish to buy.

As a host, the event will take place at your home and you'll invite your guests, I take care of the rest.

We also have long standing offers including gifts if two of your guests book in for their own parties. This offer gives the host a chance to get these products for just £3 but I am offering to buy these for my hosts if they qualify.



I am also looking to attend fairs and table top sales so if you know of any taking place in Stockport in the run up to Christmas, please do let me know!

If you're interested in hosting your own party or just want to take advantage of the amazing discounts, please get in touch and I can add you to my Facebook group!

No comments: