Saturday 10 February 2018

Love is in the Air


It feels like only a couple of weeks ago that I was writing a post very similar to this one. But here we are again with the day that everyone either loves or hates. That's right, Valentines' Day.

This year my relationship status is very much single but I'm okay with that! So much so I feel another post coming to mind but that's for another day!

Back to the matter in hand, let's face it, Valentines' Day is a money making scheme, and can catch couples out with how much/little effect they have/ feel the need to spend.

In my opinion, it's a day which is nice to focus on and tell your significant other how much you care about them, but don't forget that it also totally acceptable to be soppy every other day of the year!

If you are however looking for some gift inspiration/ requests then look no further! I've tried to keep the gift ideas to a reasonable budget and all of which are featured I'd personally love to receive.

Lindt Lindor

If you don't think some form of chocolate for Valentines is a good idea than you may find yourself very disappointed this 14th February. Lindt is my absolute favourite chocolate so they're an easy way to my heart.

Rihanna Nude

This perfume was on my Christmas wish list and luckily I got it! It has been a favourite for quite a while now and is one that doesn't break the bank! Nude very much takes after it's name and isn't to over powering to wear on a daily basis. It's a really easy go to.

I think celebrity fragrances can be so hit a miss and I'm not going to lie I haven't really tried any other Rihanna ones, but at a fraction of the designer brands it might be something worth looking into!

Marmalade

Next up is my new favourite candle. I stumbled across Marmalade when shopping in Uppermill, somewhere me and my mum have become obsessed with! There's so many collections to choose from but I am guilty of being drawn to sweet smelling things, hence when I had to get the pomegranate & pear. With a range of different sizes there is something for everyone's budget!

Paperchase

I think as you get older, you appreciate more homeware pieces. I recently picked up this amazing jewellery tray from Paperchase. Ever since I saw the waving bear video (many years ago now, I know), I always get excited when I see something with a bear on it and this plate gave me the exact same reaction!

I've recently been wearing a mix of earrings and putting them back in their original packaging to make sure I don't lose them. With this adorable plate I can finally stop doing that.

Ella and Coco

Last but by no means least is this stunning bracelet. This is also from Ella and Coco in Uppermill. Alongside candles and homeware, they have a lovely selection of jewellery and their collection goes from delicate pieces like this one, to more fun costume pieces!

Here's hoping I've helped you with some Valentine's gift ideas and I hope you all have an amazing day celebrating with everyone you love.

No comments: