Sunday 9 April 2017

Chocolate Heaven

I have been being super healthy recently and it has most definitely paid off. However, as it is nearly Easter I think it'd be incredibly silly to not tuck into a few eggs, of the chocolate variety of course!

When it comes to chocolate I'm not particularly fussy, however I much prefer my Easter eggs to come in the form of Lindt or Cadbury. I know, fancy eh?!

Now you'll see that I have done the incredibly hard job of searching the internet for the tastiest, best looking eggs this year (you can thank me later). Unfortunately I haven't been able to try them all, but let's face it, it's chocolate and we're going to eat it anyway!

Thorntons // £10

Tesco // £5

Lily O'Brien's // £10


Selfridges // £29.99
Only Selfridges could create an Easter egg that looks this glamorous! It almost looks too good to eat, almost!

Hotel Chocolat // £27
This EXTRA thick Rocky Road to Caramel egg from Hotel Chocolat is an absolute dream for me. I love rocky road and all the flavours and textures which are involved in it so this looks like heaven to me!
Lindt at Selfridges // £49.99
Lindt is by far my favourite chocolate brand and there is nothing cuter than their gold bunny. They have gone and stepped up their Easter game and super sized him! I'm not going to lie, I don't think even I could eat him all in one sitting!
Betty's // £10.50

The Solid Chocolate Company at Amazon // £24.99
It has finally been done, a solid Easter egg has been created. Head over to Amazon and pick from a selection of milk, white and dark chocolate, alongside a milk chocolate and caramel option!