Monday 3 April 2017

Return of the Hoodie

There are so many trends that I am lovin' for S/S17 and every time the sun decides to come out I get a little bit too excited that I no longer have to wrap up warm!

I am a massive lover of big sleeves at the minute, even though they tend to get in the way a lot (particularly when driving), but they're definitely proving to be worth it. There's something about them that just makes me feel extra sassy and I wish all my wardrobe had that effect on me.

Now you might recognise this hoodie from my previous post. As I have said before I am not normally one for hoodies but this one is a dream! With a mix of the super sleeves and cropped detailing I think it looks pretty feminine and can be styled up to nail the sports luxe trend.

Teamed up with another great trend this season, the demin skirt it can be dressed down like here with your favourite trainers or dressed up with some killer heels. Either way I think this look is a winner!














Outfit details

Hoodie - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Trainers - Adidas

Photography by Lauren Siddall