Sunday 23 April 2017

Dreamin' of new Kicks

I've always been on of these gals that lives in trainers. As silly as it sounds, I get scared of wearing anything else. I always seem to get blisters and sore feet from other shoes, trainers are like my safety blanket and I can trust them to get me through a busy day.

Over the past couple of months, I have got better and started to wear more boots, let's be honest, it's not quite sandal weather just yet. However, the way I see it is, there is always room for a new pair of kicks, and that is what this post is all about.

As it was my pay day yesterday, I think it's only fair I show you what's currently catching my eye.

Adidas // £45
Navy isn't a colour that I'd normally go for but I actually really like these! It's a change from black and heading into the summer it's nice to experiment with different colours while not making a dramatic change. For £45, they're a steal!
New Balance // £69.99

Adidas // £94.99
These Adidas Eqt Support Rf have got to be my favourite pair which I've featured! I'm obsessed with the colours and the whole design. Yes, they're a bit pricier than some of the others, but I believe they are completely worth it!
Superga // £59.99
 I tried these on a couple of years back and found that no matter what size I tried on, they were either too big or small for me. I'm so tempted to give them a try again though, look at that platform!
Puma Fenty // £120
 Being a massive Rihanna fan I am naturally drawn to these beauties. However, I do have one worry, being cream satin I think it's safe to say I will scuff them up one way or another. 
Nike // £66.99

Adidas // £49.99
Superstars are my go to trainer and I have gone through quite a few pairs now. These are definitely on my must buy list, everyone needs a bit of metallic in their life!

No comments: